The first ever K-Hiphop concert in Manila is already set and the lineup is really dope!
Called “Korean Street Sound,” the concert will feature nine popular and top-rank Korean hiphop artists and DJs of the new generation who, according to its presenters, Big Events Management and Highlight Media Production, will give “the authentic underground music feel.” Korean Street Sound will happen on September 15, 2017 at The Elements at Centris.
Here are the artists revealed to join Korean Street Sound as of July 2, 2017:
- DAYDAY – participated in Show Me The Money 4 (Team AOMG) and Show Me The Money 5 (Team Simon D & Gray).
- Donutman – born Song Yang Won in 1991, he is a rapper and was part of Clarity Crew with Younglion and Kiddking. He is now an independent artist and has joined Show Me The Money 5 as well.
- Roydo – real name Hoyoung Yoon, Roydo is an independent RnB singer/songwriter and is part of the Korean hiphop crew Royal Class. He collaborated with other well-known hiphop artists like Deepflow, Donutman, and pH-1, among many others. His latest release was the digital single “Face” featuring H1gher Music and pH-1.
- DJ R2 – A veteran hiphop DJ, DJ R2 has been part of the K-Hiphop scene for a long time. He has been doing his sets in Hongdae and Gangnam area and is a known DJ by mainstream and underground rappers. He joined SBS Mash-up and has appeared on several TV shows.
- Vismajor Crew
- Deepflow – Born Ryu Sanggyu in 1984, he is the CEO of Vismajor Company, as well as a rap artist and producer. He won several awards in the past including Best Rap and Hip-hop (Singing) and Musician of the Year in the 13th Korean Popular Music Awards.
- Ven – Described as “the perfect mix of Zion.T and Dean,” he is seen as one of the must discover artist from Vismajor
- Bigone – the former main rapper of K-Pop group 24K, he is the visual of Vismajor Crew
- Baby9 – He is affiliated with 404NotFound Crew and has been working recently as a rapper/MC and DJ Hiphop, Trap, Future Bass, and PBRnB.
- Odee – He joined Visual major in 2013 and described to “deliver a performance reminiscent of legendary hip-hop producer Timbaland.
Check out the slideshow below to see their individual posters for the concert.
Pre-selling started last June 26 and will continue until July 26. To register for the online ticketing, simply visit Big Events Management’s website here. Pre-selling ticket prices are PHP 500 cheaper than the regular ticket prices. Ticket prices range between PHP 2,000 and PHP 6,000 for pre-selling, and PHP 2,500 and PHP 6,500 for regular ticket.
Also, Supreme Pass and Dope Pass ticket holders will receive several perks.
Updated July 19, 2017 to include ticket perks, price difference between pre-selling and regular ticketing, as well as updates from the official press release.