Time may be an abstract and social construct but it does not stop us from seeing the new year with optimism and well wishes, especially when the previous year was a pretty tough one. On that account, K-Pop fans—known to be the most supportive fans in the music and entertainment industry—have continuously and repeatedly wish for the best things not only for themselves, or for their fandom, but for their beloved idols as well.
And so in our first ever KStreet Asks of the year, if you, a fan, would be given the power to grant only one wish you would want your idol to have for 2018, what would it be?
The poll ends on January 18 so vote and do not hesitate to share your reasons on the comments section below!
What is your number one wish for your fave this 2018?
- Contentment and happiness (37%, 15 Votes)
- Better, if not improved, health (24%, 10 Votes)
- Increased public recognition (12%, 5 Votes)
- More singing lines! (10%, 4 Votes)
- Love life (7%, 3 Votes)
- Higher album sales (5%, 2 Votes)
- I have a different wish (share it in the comments below) (5%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 41