A taste of the best of Korean culture will be offered in a weekend-long street fest event at the Bonifacio Global City from May 31 to June 2!
Dubbed as K-Street Festival, the four-day event will showcase the best of K-culture, from food to fashion, entertainment to beauty. From May 31 to June 1, it will be at Bonifacio High Street’s C1 Park, and from June 1 to June 2, it will be at the Bonifacio High Street Amphitheater.
K-Street Festival is part of BGC’s Summer on the Street series and promises awesome offerings such as performances from Pinoy K-pop Star winners, Korean street food, pop-up shops, K-merchandise, games, and more. It will have seven (7) zones at the C1 park:
- K-Pop Zone – Organized by the Philippine K-Pop Convention, Inc. (PKCI), K-Pop fans can listen to their favorite K-Pop artists and play games to win freebies. K-Pop merchandise will also be offered.
- K-Food Zone – Fans can get a taste of authentic Korean food such as kimchi, bibimbam, and kalbi-jim, among many others.
- K-Tour Zone – Organized by the Korea Tourism Organization where fans can check out the various tours and travel options available.
- K-Fashion and Beauty Zone – Organized in partnership with Hanbok Palace, fans can try out Korean traditional clothing and shop for Korean fashion wear and accessories.
- K-Tech Zone – Fans can enjoy the ultimate VR experience with Samsung, allowing you to enjoy movies and video games on a whole new level. You can also get your hands onCoreon Mobile, an innovative mobile postpaid service from IT Corea, that lets you enjoy 3 numbers in one SIM card.
- K-Sport Zone – Fans can watch and try traditional Korean performances and K-sports.
Aside from the specialized zones, Globe Prepaid, Globe at Home, and PULP Live World also have surprised lined up for fans of TWICE and TVXQ, both of which will be coming to Manila for their first ever concerts in the Philippines! The event will be at the Bonifacio High Street Amphitheater where fans can get first dibs on concert tickets, win exciting freebies, and participate in themed booths and
For more details, you may check out Bonifacio High Street’s official Facebook page.