IU, being one of the most promising South Korean female artists, never disappoints with her fashion judgments! Since 2008 her styles have been timeless and elegant. If you ask me what’s my favorite from all of his outfits through the years, of course, it is hard to choose! So I’ve narrowed it down to 6 best IG-worthy looks from IU! Here it goes!
1. In this 2015 post from dlwlrama, she cutely wears a striped shirt matched with a denim jacket in front of the beautiful cityscape! IU is really pretty in casual look!
2. In this video post, IU is showing a wall painted with cute drawings, just like her! She slays her blue long sleeves, with heels and denim shorts! Not to mention, that she still looks good even with short hair!
3. Topped with a blue cap with blue long sleeves again buttoned all the way down, with baggy khaki pants and the classic Doc Martens… she can totally rock a boyish look too!
4. IU’s wearing the casual of casual outfits, yet it feels like she’s still in a magazine cover shoot. Also, IU’s outfit here proves that anything looks good with white sneakers as your footwear.
5. On to one of her most eccentric ensemble of the decade… I personally love this outfit which she used in her BBIBBI music video in 2018. I love her hologram-styled top here, with that cat-eye shades! Plus, IU really knows how to flaunt whatever she’s wearing.
6. Last but honestly… not the least, here’s IU in a yellow knitted sweater. What to love in this outfit, is her floral make-up up until her shoulder. IU’s really pretty!
There are a lot more notable outfits from our gorgeous IU (I haven’t mentioned her Hotel Del Luna looks yet!). If you wanna see more of IU and her lovely outfits, I hope you’re one of the lucky fans who have the chance to be at her upcoming sold-out concert, Love Poem in Manila, on December 13 at the SMART Araneta Coliseum!
The concert is presented by PULP Live World.
| READ ALSO: K-Pop star IU is coming to Manila