The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Philippines has announced the scholarship application schedule for those who want to pursue a graduate degree in South Korea.
Interested students should submit their applications beginning February 27, 2020 to March 9, 2020.
The scholarship period ranges according to the graduate degree:
- September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2023 (1 year of Korean language + 2 years of Master’s)
- September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2024 (1 year of Korean language + 3 years of Doctoral)
- September 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021 (6 months)
- September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021 (1 year)
- Applicants must apply directly to designated Korean universities.
- Round-trip airfare
- Monthly allowance; Research allowance; Settlement allowance
- Language training fees
- Dissertation printing costs
- Medical insurance
- Korean Proficiency Grants
- Scholarship Completion Grants