KStreetManila is on the look out for contributors and team members. Our team is a unique mix of individuals, skilled in different fields such as creative writing, marketing and PR, art and design but all with love for Korean culture. We work directly with industry professionals, providing many opportunities for skill enhancement and career springboards. But most importantly, the KStreetManila team is a team with passion and dedication!
There are no open positions.
IMPORTANT: Please take note that since KStreetManila is a non-profit site, staff positions in KStreetManila, as of now, are ALL VOLUNTARY.
Can I submit articles even if I’m not part of KStreetManila?
Of course you can be a contributor! We are accepting article contributions for the following categories:
- Beauty – Korean skin care and make up tips and features
- Eats – the best Korean food joints and cafes in and out of the Philippins
- Music – music recommendations including playlists, album releases, reviews and music apps Style – Korean street style, fashion statements and trends
- TV & Drama – Korean drama or movie reviews and recommendations
- Opinion – articles reflecting your viewpoint or sentiment on Korean pop culture-related issues
Submissions in categories other than those mentioned above will not be entertained and will not receive responses. All submissions should be at least 300 words and will be reviewed by the editorial staff (i.e. may be subjected to editing or request for revisions). It should be noted that a submission does not guarantee automatic publishing of article on the KStreetManila website. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the tone and content of KStreetManila and that the articles you will write are appropriately and adequately researched, timely, engagingly written, and are tailored to KStreetManila’s audience.
Kindly send your submissions to email@example.com with the subject “Contributor Submission – SURNAME / FIRST NAME / (Date in YYYY-MM-DD format)” (e.g. Contributor Submission – DELA CRUZ / JUAN / 2018-05-22). Please attach your article in .doc or .docx format.
In the body of your email, please provide the following information:
- The category you wrote for (choose from one of the above listed categories)
- Your city/municipality and province
- Your age
- If you’re a student: school, course, and year you are enrolled in
- If you’re employed: position or nature of work (you may include your company name if you wish to but that is optional)